Come see what’s new at the Sacramento History Museum Store! Find unique items that reflect the museum's exhibits, programs and the rich cultural heritage of Sacramento.
On your next visit, you will find these items and much more in store for you!
- Historical toys for kids of all ages - no batteries required to have fun!
- A large selection of books about Sacramento and the surrounding region.
- The original art of Sacramento’s own Elaine Bowers. Her watercolor Earthscapes are a rich patchwork of colors and textures of the land that exist beyond our urban centers.<
- Natural gold-nugget jewelry hand crafted from gold found locally on the American River!
- Original pieces from Happy Woman Jewelry, made from jade, abalone, natural gemstones and other materials found in California.
- Antique button jewelry by My Mother’s Buttons.
- Beautiful souvenirs featuring images from Sacramento and the museum’s collections.